- Hogan Direct, a virtual consultancy specializing in strategic and tactical targeted direct marketing, 6/95 to present
- Client Officer and Program Manager, Hunter Business Direct, Milwaukee, 8/94-6/95
- Senior Program Manager, Sprint Integrated Marketing Services, 3/93-8/94
- Founder and President, Hogan & Associates Advertising, a full-service direct response advertising agency, 1/85-3/93.
- Agency was named a “Top 10 Small Business of the Year” by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce, 1988.
- The firm was subsequently acquired by Sprint in March 1993 and merged with their marketing research division to form Sprint Integrated Marketing Services.
- President, BHN Direct, Direct Marketing Division of Batz Hodgson Neuwoehner Advertising, St. Louis, 1979-1984
- Account Executive and Direct Marketing Advisor, Valentine-Radford Advertising, 1977-1979
- Account Superintendent and Direct Marketing Advisor, Harmon Smith Advertising, 1973-1977
- Co-founder and Vice President of Marketing, Computer Mailing, Inc., 1970-1973
- Director of Marketing, Control Industries, Inc., Direct Mail Division, 1968-1970
Professional Career Recognition:
- Received “Honorary Lifetime Membership” Award from the Kansas City Direct Marketing Association, 2010.
- Named “Business Marketer of the Year” by the Kansas City Business Marketing Association and the publishers of Business Week, 1999
- Named “Direct Marketer of the Year” by the Kansas City Direct Marketing Association, 1991
- Received one ECHO Leader and one ECHO Recognition Award in Direct Marketing Association’s annual international competition, New York.
- Received “Best of Show” Award, seven Gold, four Silver, and six Bronze Awards to date in Kansas City Direct Marketing Association’s Annual AMBIT competition – based primarily on results.
- Received one Fountain Award in Kansas City Business Marketing Association’s annual competition for a fully integrated communications program.
Spiritual, Professional and Community Involvement:
- Knights of Columbus, 3rd Degree, John Roe Council, Pro-Life Coordinator, 2008 to Present
- Board Member: Kansans for Life, Business Contact Coordinator, 2007 to Present
- Board Member, Wyandotte Pregnancy Clinic, 2007 to 2015
- Parish Respect Life Coordinator, St. Agnes Parish, 2007 to 2014
- Member, St. Agnes Parish Council, 2007 to 2014
- Board Member, Kansas City Direct Marketing Educational Foundation, 2003 to 2013
- President, Marketing/Direct Marketing Advisory Board, UMKC Bloch School of Business & Public Administration, 1992-1994
- Active Member, Kansas City Direct Marketing Association, 1968 to Present
- Past President, Kansas City Direct Marketing Association, 1972 – 1973
- Judge, International ECHO Awards competition, New York
- Member, Direct Marketing Association, New York, 1985 – 199
- Past Board Member, Business Marketing Association of Kansas City
- Certified as a Professional Direct Marketer (PDM), Direct MarketingCenter, University of Missouri at Kansas City, 1989 – 1990
- Advanced Direct Marketing Institute, Direct Marketing Association, New York, 1975
- B.S. Business Administration, School of Business, University of Notre Dame